A. Membership of the Society:
1. The membership of the society is open to any persons who has attained the Age of 18yrsand accepts terms and conditions of the society. Subject to the approval of the managing committee.
2. Must be a citizen of India.
B. Admission Fee and Subscription:
1. The admission fee Rs.1000/- at the tie of admission.
2. Subscription of Rs.500/- yearly.
C. Composition of Members:
1. Institutions: Any institutions such as Voluntary and Social Service organizations.
2. Individual: Non-Official persons such as-
a. Educationalists/Health workers.
b. Community based social workers.
c. Experts in integrated rural development programs.
e. Associate members and Observers: Representatives of International